How Fear Will Stop You From Hitting Your Goals

Stop being scared to fail... Failure is the only way to learn!

3
 min read

Through studying and learning from my extremely successful mentors, there’s one common trait I found....

They have no fear when it comes to business. A wise man once told me, "Craig, jump off the bridge and build your parachute on the way down."

Now while this anomaly isn’t the most popular line in most people's eyes, this is what separates extremely successful people from the remaining 99%. 

You see, most people miss out on life-changing opportunities because they are too scared of taking the leap. Have you heard of one person that's made a massive success of themselves by playing it safe? Because I haven’t. If you play it safe day in and day out, you will never stand out from the crowd. If you want to be part of the top 1% in this world, you cannot do what the remaining 99% of people do...and this mostly includes your mindset. 

The internet in this day in age provides us with everything we need to be successful. The only limiting factor in tackling new challenges and opportunities is your FEAR to gather the needed information you require to feel comfortable in making an informed decision. Although FEAR is bad in business, you have to acknowledge that it’s there. The only way to overcome that fear is with education and doing your research in order to make that informed decision.

DO NOT let fear dictate your decisions. Most people in the world act on emotion and this is exactly what separates the 1% from the 99%. The ability to acknowledge your emotions but make a decision based on logic will set you and your business apart from your competition.